Our team is friendly, professional and dedicated to providing all our patients the highest standard of care.
We run two parallel services: a GP practice for registered patients only, and a walk-in centre accessible to anyone. The walk-in centre is for patients who are unable to get an appointment with their GP with a minor injury or medical condition that is not life-threatening but needs to be seen.
Please explore the site using the links above where you will find more information about our services.
How the NHS uses your information
Confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered so we can provide the best possible care for everyone.
The information along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information.
This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out medical research to use information from different parts of the NHS in a way which does not identify you.
You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything.
If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to practice staff or ask at reception for a copy of the leaflet ”How information about you helps us to provide better care.”
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the New Cross GP Led Walk In Centre in the last financial year was £19,846.00 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 1 full time GP, 4 part time GPs and 0 locum GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
Our teamAdministrative Team
- Nick Christou - Senior Operations Manager
- Debabrata Bhowmik - Reception Supervisor
- Jane Hunte - Receptionist/Administrator
- Merron Smith - Receptionist/Administrator
- Danielle Jones - Receptionist/Administrator
- Sultana Sumi - Receptionist/Administrator
- Maggie Osei - Receptionist/Administrator
- Faysal Waledh - Receptionist/Administrator
- Dr James Hill (male) MD, LMSSA, LRCS, LRCP, MRCGP, DFFP, DRCOG
- Dr Helen Williams (Female), Sessional -Non Salaried, BSc (Hons), MB Chb, DGM, DRCOG, DFFP
- Dr Jamal Al-Tai (Male), Sessional - Non Salaried, MBCHB, DCH, NMRCP
- Wilhel Powell - Lead Nurse and Nurse Practitioner
- Rajmati Bachan-Pierre - Practice Nurse (Sessional - Non Salaried)