Registered patients (the GP practice)
- We have many same day appointments, appointments you can book days or weeks in advance, and telephone consultations. (If you have an urgent problem needing same day attention, it is best to call the surgery early at 8am-10am)
- If you are a registered patient without an appointment, and want to use the walk-in service, please visits New Cross Walk-in Centre
- If you are a housebound patient and unwell, we kindly request you call the surgery before 11am if possible so that we can best accomodate you if a visit is needed.
Helpful Hint, Make the most of your appointment!
By letting our reception staff know some details when booking your appointment, they will be able to offer you the most appropriate appointment length and clinician :
- What your problem is (so you are booked with the correct clinician).
- If you have more than one problem to discuss (our standard appointment length is 10 minutes), or require a longer appointment.
- If an interpreter is needed.
Thank-you for remembering to cancel your appointment if you are running late or cannot make it, so that we can continue to offer more appointments to all patients, every day.